Phosphor copper wire, also named green stannum copper, is manufactured by the alloy of phosphor, tin and copper. The wire has round wire and flat wire, can be packed in spool or coil. Due to its electricity conductivity, it can be used in electrical contact, switch component, transformer, condenser, radiator pin, air conditioning, refrigerator, evaporator and water heater. Due to its high strength and hardness, good ductility, it can be used for fastener, spring, spectacle frame, clip, rivet and bolt.
● Material: phosphor copper (0.03%-0.35% phosphor, 5%-8% tin, other is copper)
● Wire diameter: 0.0013’’-0.799’’
● Weaving style: Plain and twill
Feature of phosphor copper wire
● High strength and hardness, good spring property, good ductility, non-magnetic, flexible.
● Resistant to corrosion, wear, fatigue, tear, acid and alkali.
● electricity and heat conductivity.
● Low melting point, can be welded.
● Low cost, long life.
Application of phosphor copper wire
● Electrical contact, fastener, spring, cold headed screw.
● Welding rod, spectacle frame, clip, rivet, bolt, switch component.
● Wire for fine mesh cloth.
● Transformer, condenser, radiator pin, air conditioning, refrigerator, evaporator, water heater.